Advanced SMS platform
It is a great technology software that will help SMS aggregators optimize costs and quality of service. We can also provide you with comprehensive consulting services.
- Highly scalable. Up to 10 thousand messages per second and up to 1 billion every month.
- Flexible traffic routing. Fine-tuning traffic routes depending on delivery speed and restrictions.
- Precise costs analytics. The best price depending on the quality level and delivery speed.
- Smart built-in billing. Alerts about changes in traffic prices and exchange rates.
Benefits of our SMS gateway:
- You can quickly and easily create bulk mailings via the Internet. It's very simple: register on the website, upload customer contacts, select a task and you can start.
- You can connect any software to the gateway, which will automatically send SMS messages directly from your site.
- To attract customers, you can use our database of numbers that are already distributed by regions and mobile operators.
- You can start SMS mailings through our website in a few minutes, notifying customers about promotions and special offers. You can automate mailings through your website, application or CRM system.
You can choose almost any region of the world!
- 3Mob - $ 0.0918
- INTERTELECOM CDMA - $ 0.0635
- KYIVSTAR - $ 0.0724
- LIFECELL - $ 0.0635
- PEOPLENET CDMA - $ 0.0635
- PHOENIX - $ 0.0702
- VODAFONE - $ 0.0699
We occupy a leading place in the ratings for ensuring high-quality and uninterrupted operation of the SMS distribution service. Payment in euros, dollars or pounds sterling. We offer various options for funding your account: PayPal, Skrill and credit cards. Special offers for those who prefer electronic transfers!
Why does your business need SMS messaging?
- This is a great opportunity to quickly inform your current or potential client. People most often check SMS, because they come much less often than notifications from social networks, instant messengers or mail.
- Mail services have spam filters that can easily drop your notification into the *spam* folder. In social networks and instant messengers, you can block the addressee. SMS is supported by any telephone operator. Thus, you can be sure that the message will be accurately delivered to the user.
- It's easy. You just need to register on the site, upload your customer contacts and start sending messages. We made everything for you as simple and intuitive as possible
Source - https://www.intistele.com/